Here's a list of some of the tools I currently use.
- 13" MacBook Pro 2019
- Spectranet modem
- Tribit headset
- Oraimo Airbuds-2S Super Bass Wireless Stereo Earbuds
I use iTerm2 + ZSH for my terminal, you can configure yours to be like mine.
When working on projects, I use React, Gatsby or Next.js and deploy it on Netlify. I share my code and look for inspirations on GitHub, Codepen or CodeSandbox.
This site was built with »
I switch between Google Chrome and Brave as my main browsers. I sometimes use Firefox.
- Postman (also Altair) - For HTTP requests
- Slack - For communication
- Trello - I manage my projects using Trello. At work, I use Jira
- Figma - For creating UI designs
- Carbon and Polacode for code snippets
- Sequel Pro - For DB related tasks
- Deezer - I listen to music on Deezer and have curated an awesome playlists so far.